Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Designed by Emily Ley

Of all the quotes and catchy phrases flying around Pinterest and the web, I think this one might be my favourite. Not only do I love the sentiment, but the whole thing is just so visually appealing--the colour, font, design--it's all so pretty!  Designed by one of my favourite stationers {is that even a word?}, Emily Ley, this print is one that every woman should find a place for in her home!

What are some of your favourite quotes or prints? I'd love to hear!:)

xoxo,

Jillian Nicole

5 comments:

  1. I love this quote! A great reminder to not be too hard on ourselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh it is so pretty ! Oh how I just love this colour combination right now. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color! I think I have told you before that this is my current favorite color =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite quote too! I gave away the print on my blog birthday and recently bought the gray one for myself :) I just love it!

    ReplyDelete