Tuesday, March 6, 2012

At Home with Rifle Paper Co.



{All Images Via Villa Nova}

So, I may be the last one to know about this, but I just could not believe it when I read on Love Creative that Rifle Paper Co. and Villa Nova Fabrics teamed up to bring Rifle's amazing designs to life!  I'm ready to upholster our whole house in these gorgeous fabrics, but HH says maybe just a few throw pillows--I'll take what I can get!

What do you think, lovelies? Too bright or just right?:)

xoxo,

Jillian Nicole



9 comments:

  1. Love love! And you weren't the last to know! Apparently I was. :)These are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. So glad you like them--I'm obviously obsessed!:)

      Delete
  3. Just right! I love the look

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabrics, shapes and colors! Not too bright at all x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! I actually saw the first picture somewhere on the web (I think pinterest?) and I totally fell in love. I'm all about the mix of patterns too, and think these would look great in a mixed pattern/color room.

    ReplyDelete