Monday, November 5, 2012

Catching Up!

{All Images via BerinMade's Twitter: @BerinMade}
Hello! Hello! Anybody still out there??? 
Goodness me, I'm sorry for the radio silence over here! 
It's been a busy month and I can hardly believe that November has already snuck up on us!
October was full of trips up to London, days out on the Continent, and walks around the countryside
Obviously, we're using our down time wisely!:)
But that's not all...
Above are a few sneak peeks from a styled shoot that I had the pleasure of planning + designing, as well as producing all the florals! {dream come true!}:)
I had the chance to work with an amazing team here in London putting together this project to promote a few of BerinMade's new products, which will be launching soon!
More to come on that later and even more pictures to come of a few of our outings around the UK!:)

Happy Guy Fawkes Day!

xoxo

Jillian Nicole


3 comments:

  1. Jillian this woman's work is AMAZING oh myyyyyyy thanks for a mention of her blog here ! Legend i will defo look at her stuff for my wedding next year :)

    Love Chrissi xo

    www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how pretty!! I honestly don't think I have seen mint and black done together yet, so I am excited to see how you made it work so beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoo how pretty! Thank you so much for your sweet thank you card!:) Such a bummer I missed you in London. I hope that your move is going well! If ever you are back here in London, LETS MEET UP! Good luck on your move and I cant wait to see what you have in the making coming up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete