Wednesday, November 14, 2012

If you remember, a few weeks back, I was lucky enough to attend a floral workshop put on by 

Well, today, Kat, uploaded her own post about the workshop and I just had to laugh when I saw this picture:
{via}
See that girl in the back to the left? The one in the white w/ the crazy look of determination all over her face? 
Yep, that's me!:)
I was learning how to use a floral knife to cut with instead of my standard clippers 
and, as you can tell, it was pretty painful!
{literally...I took a chunk out of my thumb!} 

But, by the time we were done with that class, I never wanted to see a pair of clippers again! 
Kat + Lotte won over another convert to their floral knife ways!:)

Hope this gives you as much of a chuckle as it gave my husband!:)

xoxo

Jillian Nicole


3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, you are the cutest! this class looks awesome. i want to play flowers with a bunch of flower friends!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was so much fun! Now, I'm scheming ideas in my head of getting friends together for flower parties all the time! xo

      Delete
  2. Thats awesome! This looks amazing, a flower workshop would be such a great time.

    Gillian

    ReplyDelete