Thursday, November 8, 2012

Rug Envy

Image via The Glitter Guide 
Most of the apartments we've been looking at have hard wood floors, which I love, but I know, come Jan/Feb. time, I won't be able to walk around without wooly socks and slippers on!
So, my hunt for the perfect rug has begun!

Anthropologie has one or two which are gorgeous and West Elm has some great budget buys...
But I keep coming back to this gold foil, cow hide rug
I first saw it when The Glitter Guide did a feature on Catherine Sheppard of The Life Styled
Oh my goodness, I'm pretty sure I could move into her gorgeous home and never have to change a thing!
The rug adds the perfect touch of glamour to the space and I love that it's equal parts feminine + masculine
If you haven't seen it, go check it out now...your Pinterest boards will thank me!:)

xoxo

Jillian Nicole


1 comment: