Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Day After Thanksgiving

As much as a I love Thanksgiving {and I really, really love Thanksgiving!}, I also love the Friday after Thanksgiving! 
Mostly because of the yummy sandwiches you can make with leftover turkey + cranberry salad!
But, also, because it officially means Christmas season is upon us! 
All bets are off starting on Friday--Christmas music is on non-stop, adorable cards start appearing in the mail, drinks are magically topped with whipped cream, and, my favorite part, it's finally time to haul out those Christmas decorations! 
Dust off the nutcrackers, angels, and Santas because it's time to get busy!

One thing I wouldn't mind adding to my home's, yearly makeover would be one of these cute prints!

Oh Holy Night Print by Jones Design Company
One {or all!} of these Rifle Paper Co.cards would look so cute framed on the mantel!
Beautiful, Hand-Lettered Print based on Luke 2:10 from Oh My Deer
Aren't they all just gorgeous?!
Which one are you dying to add to your Christmas collection?

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!

xoxo

Jillian Nicole


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these picks! I ordered my Christmas cards from Rifle Paper Co this morning...thank you, Cyber Monday sale!

    ReplyDelete